Saturday, March 21, 2020

Figure Drawing Update: Osher Drawing Class

I taught my first Osher Lifelong Learning Figure Drawing Class and was preparing to teach my second when the COVID-19 closures began, so we had to stop meeting.  Luckily, my husband David is also a model, and he happens to have a background in television production.  He set up our home art studio with a webcam, and we were able to produce our first live online Figure Drawing class.  I appreciated the students who logged into the Zoom platform to join our meeting, and the Osher staff who made the online class possible.  Doing anything normal feels so comforting during our sheltering in place time.

The students' artwork is displayed on a new page: Osher at CMU Figure Drawing Class.  I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

If you find yourself in need of an online drawing lesson or figure modeling session, please get in touch with me via the Pittsburgh Artist Registry and we will set something up!












No comments:

Post a Comment