Thursday, June 4, 2020

New Online Art Classes for June!



During the Covid-19 quarantine, I have found myself picking up a paintbrush or pen and experimenting more with art. And those experiments have made me feel calmer and more positive. Art has the power to take us to a different mental space. I've put together two online classes for June 2020, and I invite you to email me at betsybangley@gmail.com to register.


Creating Calm Through Art Explorations


All human beings are artists. In this class, you will use your natural creativity to help to create calm in your life. No previous art experience is necessary! Drink tea, play with watercolor paints, doodle with ink, and give yourself permission to try new art explorations to see where they lead you. You provide the watercolor paints, paper and brushes, and I provide the inspiration, instruction and positive thoughts to help you create. All that is required is a willingness to play with art supplies with the intention of self-care. 4 classes, 2 hours each, $59 Wednesdays, 10 am to noon, June 10th through July 1st.


Collage Creations

Sign up at least one week in advance, by Wednesday, June 10th. You will receive a packet of materials -- old book pages, maps, postage stamps, etc. -- in the mail. During class we will create collages together -- make collage cards, mixed media artworks or journal covers. You will need to supply Modge Podge, brush for gluing, pens, paints, & journal. 3 classes, 2 hours each, $59, postage & collage materials included. Wednesdays, 2pm to 4 pm, June 17th through July 1st.



I love feedback! Let me know what you would like to see in future classes. Would you prefer in-person classes at my Beaver County farm, or do you like the safety of an online session?
Looking forward to creating with you!
Betsy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy! Any classes for July? painting or figure drawing would be nice. I prefer on line for now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest! You'll find the write-up for my July Zoom Figure Drawing Class here:

    https://betsyblissart.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-figure-drawing-classes.html

    ReplyDelete