Monday, November 30, 2020

A Quiet Thanksgiving Nook

 


I sit by this little table in a high-backed chair every morning with tea to plan my day and write in my gratitude journal. My cats love to join me here.

I took advantage of some down time in my schedule to reimagine my creative space.  Refreshing the space and setting out old friends like my colored pencils and watercolor brushes in jars where I can see them brought new energy to this favorite place. 

The morning light coming through the window captured the scene in brilliance for a moment.  

3 comments:

  1. The composition in this photo is worthy if a painting.
    I had to look twice on my phone to check and see if it was a painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a great idea to paint this scene. Feel free to use this photo as a reference to paint from, Kerry!

      Delete
  2. I just looked again and was surprised to see your cat peeking out from behind the table.
    A delightful extra!

    ReplyDelete