Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Art Journaling Class at the Community College of Beaver County

 I just finished teaching Art Journaling at the Community College of Beaver County.  My students and I explored a variety of techniques and materials, from collage to acrylic painting to colored pencils, watercolor pencils and homemade stamps.  

We began each morning with inspiration from other artist, then moved on to a writing prompt, and spent the remainder of class creating in our journals.
Many thanks to CCBC for hosting this class, and to my students for the energy and authenticity they brought to each session.
I hope you all continue to create and make discoveries in your journals!

If you're interested in joining me at CCBC for future art classes, you can find a class listing here: https://www.ccbc.edu/arts


No comments:

Post a Comment