Saturday, November 11, 2023

A New Fountain Pen

I love my new Lamy Safari fountain pen!

I wanted to reduce my use of disposable pens and simplify my drawing kit.  The fine nib that came with the pen suits my drawing & writing needs.

I bought the refillable ink cartridge, and some waterproof ink designed for fountain pens.  The ink flows smoothly and dries quickly.  When dry, it's waterproof.

I find that when I have one well-functioning art material, I create more.  Simplifying my art kit prevents the confusion of too much stuff, and creating comes quicker.

What's your favorite art tool?  Do you declutter your portable art kit periodically?  What would be your ideal travel kit to take out on sketching trips? 

Leave me a comment -- I'd love to know your favorites!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment